Cloud-native SaaS solution
... to automate and manage your Backup- and Storage-as-a-Service solutions...
Backup and Recovery is Typically the Last Line of Defense
Research suggests that your backup may be the only and remaining tool available to ensure Business Continuity in the event of a disaster, a catastrophic system failure or certain Cyber-/Ransomware attacks. Consequently, design and operation of the backup systems deserve an unparalleled degree of attention, professionalism, and experience. Relying on B4R Storage Portal means that you are always in control! You will receive pertinent information in a timely manner providing a quick overview including functions and features to drill down. With the right information provided at the right time with ample alerts and early warnings, you will be able to act in time, allocate the right resources – and extract valuable insights on both historical data and IT performance with ease.
Reduce Workloads and Maintain Control
B4R Storage Portal enables you to automate and manage your storage and backup environments. The portal offers comprehensible data insights with 24/7 monitoring – making operating procedures logical, secure, and well-documented. The portal delivers a modern user-interface with self-service, reports, and business insights, allowing easy API integration with your existing ITSM systems.
Get ready to reduce complexity, improve storage resource management and release resources for business-critical IT tasks.
Read more about our cloud portal or se features and functionality below.
Features and Functionality
Intuitive web-based interface
- Customizable (widget-based) dashboard displays all your key performance information
- Deep dive from high-level server and storage information to node level analysis with a few clicks
- WSP can be accessed by anyone you authorize - including an external IT partner if required
Historical information and analytics
- Helps you calculate factors like storage growth, capacity utilization, response times, unused data, etc.
- Performance and capacity meta-data collected every 10 minutes and available 24/7/365
- Up to two years’ performance history - instantly accessible in graphic and chart forms
24/7/365 monitoring and alerting
- Define a wide variety of alerts/SLAs to comply with the backup and storage policies of your company
- Reduce downtime as automated alerts announce performance/capacity issues in real-time
- Notifications/alerts sent via email, text message or to the Windows Event log for further processing