Highly Compatible for Big Data or Unstructured Data
Object Storage is a simple and flexible alternative to traditional file systems, offering a no-hierarchy flat file arrangement and the ability to handle metadata. Highly flexible and endlessly scalable, Object Storage is ideal for a wide range of IT business demands.
Storage classes and Air Gap copy
S3 Intelligent-tiering (disk & tape)
Entering the Age of AI
The extreme scalability of Object Storage makes it possible to benefit from the new analytics tools and AI and BI applications. And all without the need for heavy IT infrastructure investments.
Object Storage for Remote Data and IoT
Object Storage can accumulate data generated in remote locations or IoT devices. This kind of “orbit data” is often business critical and key to business continuity, and accessible and scalable storage and backup is needed for these core operations.
3rd copy/3rd site backup
As an additional data protection, and in order to keep control of data in a cloud-to-cloud backup solution, Object Storage can be used as a 3rd copy/3rd site backup. The backup is not stored in the cloud where your primary data is located. The backup procedures run via internet protocols and supports S3.
Storage and Backup without Limitations
We offer Object Storage with maximum accessibility and unlimited scalability, and you can run secure protocols via WAN or dedicated connection(s). Our Object Storage solution honors well-defined SLAs, in the same way as our traditional as-a-Service solutions.
The Solution in Brief
- Simple and flexible alternative to Hyper Scale providers
- No limitation in scalability
- Maximum accessibility
- Runs via WAN or dedicated connection(s)
- Software-Defined-Storage technology
- Strictly managed according to well-defined SLAs and ISO 27001 certification
- Supports any protocol format, HTTP(S) and API’s like Open Stack Swift and S3.
- Data stored in B4Restore’s Danish ISO27001/ISO22301 certified data centers
Object Storage is Ideal for:
- Large data volumes
- 3rd copy/site backup
- Analytics - AI & BI applications
- Videos and pictures
- Application data and/or Log files
- Accumulation of data from remote locations, cloud or IoT
Object Storage Advantages
- Protect your data against ransomware - with an Air Gap copy to physical tape
- Encryption of all stored data
- Consumption-based - monthly fee per GB stored
- No fee for egress or API request
Want to learn more? Get in touch today by using the form below. We’re always ready for an informal conversation about Object Storage.