IBM Spectrum Protect, previously IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), is an extremely scalable backup solution providing centralized and automated data protection for virtual, physical, and cloud environments. It provides storage and backup in one package with a fast recovery option.
IBM Spectrum Protect is much more than just a backup system and can do a lot more:
- Reduces infrastructure investments
- Provides a simple user interface for both backup administrators and non-experts
- Guarantees easy data protection regardless of fast-increasing data volumes
- Improves application availability and reduces downtime
- Lowers operating costs
- Provides effective protection of virtual environments
- Reduces the risk of data loss
- Meets legal requirements and compliance
- Manages data throughout its life cycle
- Future-proofs your data management processes
Our knowledge is at your disposal
B4Restore is beta testing the next version of IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM) and has likewise beta-tested previous versions. This has given us a deep knowledge of IBM Spectrum Protect. Amongst other things, we can help to plan and design a newer version – or arrange workshops to focus on new functionalities to and help ensure that you obtain the optimum benefit from an upgrade.
IBM Spectrum Storage family
IBM Spectrum Storage family is IBM's portfolio of Software-Defined Storage solutions. IBM Spectrum Storage Portfolio can handle central management of more than 300 different storage units and yottabyte data for both IBM and non-IBM hardware. See the whole range of solutions here: